Falling Christmas Object Gadget

Sunday, June 5, 2011

~Lunch@Pizza Hut~


last month I was having lunch with my dearest friend
at Pizza Hut~~^^
although it was not my favorite,
but I'm still enjoyed it very much~
we just ordered some salad,onion bread,mushroom soup and Hawaiian Pizza^^ 
wuuuhhuuuu~~~yummy~~^^
I'm stop eating Pizza Hut since long time ago
as I found that Domino's Pizza is much more delicious than Pizza Hut
I'm nt saying that Pizza Hut is not good.>.<
just my opinion..ok??? Hehe~~
dint misunderstood ya~~
at the end 
our stomach already full
because of the salad~~haha~
Giant salad~~hehe~we do really take lot of ingredients..
made it higher and higher plsssss~~
hope there was have a bigger bowl for us^^ 
onion bread with mushroom soup~~yummy~~



~~Hawaiian Pizza~~^^
wuhuuu~~so full~~

No comments:

Post a Comment