Falling Christmas Object Gadget

Monday, July 11, 2011

hOla~cOmo estas~

hola~~
sorry guys~long time din't uploaded my blog~>.<
hehe~kind of busy recently~
what I've done???
well~~~~~~~~
1st time joined a gym~celebrities fitness-mid valley^^
any of u guys work out there?? lets join together with me~!!
why gym??? bcoz!!!!! i want to lose weight!!!!
arrrggghhhh!!!!! FAT FAT FAT!!
and is good for healthiness^^
and~swimming there~
OMG!!! 1st time buy a swimming suit for myself~
>.<~~~~fat surrounding like a hot-dog ~
how can I live with this fat body for 20+ years???
but is ok~I want make it away~haha~
lose weight as much as I can before x-mas and new year^^
wana change all of the clothe in my wardrobe !!!
buy the new clothes with the new size!!!!
I swear!!!! 
wait and see~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment