Falling Christmas Object Gadget

Thursday, September 8, 2011

~Daorea Korean BBQ Restaurant ~

Last month I've a great dinner with my colleague at Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant..^^
Quite excited~as I never been there before..and I crave for it for so long.. 
The food is nice..just the price was quite expensive >.<
anyway, I just love it^^


seaweed soup with  beef 紫菜牛肉汤


*~10 refillable side dishes ~*




my favorite veges ,~~yum yum^^ 


*~sweet soy sauce, ssamjang (fermented bean paste & pepper) sauce, 
and gireumjang (sesame oil & salt) sauce.~*
*~Sweet and sour White Radish~*
*~Lady Finger~*
*~Spinach~*
*~Bean Sprout~*


*~Spicy Winter Melon~*


*~Kimchi~*


*~Pepperoni And Cheese~* 


*~Sweet Potato~*


*~Spinach~*
*~Kimchi Kong Na Mul Gok 泡菜黄豆芽汤~*




*~Kimchi JBGae 泡菜辣汤~*





*~Rice~*


*~Bindaeduk (korean pancake) 煎饼~*




*~grilled spring onion~*
*~Woo-Sam-Kyup 牛五花肉~*




*~Sam-Kyub-Sal  五花肉~*


*~ Yang Ngum Dak Gai-Bi 调味鸡肉~*




2 comments:

  1. wow...sooooo yummy the korean food, i never been Daorea yet, will go have a try when got chance :)

    Happy lantern festival to you and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!!! so nice~hehe~
    and thx for support my blog ya^^
    do u hv FB? add~

    ReplyDelete