Falling Christmas Object Gadget

Monday, May 23, 2011

~My Birthday~

~My Birthday~

520~~I love this day so so much^^
Why?? Hehe~~
coz is my birthday!!

I known maybe it just a normal date for u guy,
but...for me
this date is full of memories..sadness.. happiness
I still can remembered how was my 21st birthday
that time i'm still with my ex bf..
21 birthday is a big day for all of us in our-life 
but not for me..
bcoz a gal..end up with broken heart ...
and quarrel...>.<

life getting better when I leaved him..
I realized  that I should not wasted my time 
with someone that wont appreciated us..
We should loved ourself more..
live for ourself not others..
I'm happy that I meet a lot of lovely frenz..
I love them so much^^
22 such a tough year for me..

This year,I'm 23...
and I'm happy with my life ^^
I still have my dear frenz~
and my lovely family~
and I will getting better and better^^
just wished that I can found my Mr right..

Happy 23 birthday to me~~














No comments:

Post a Comment