Falling Christmas Object Gadget

Friday, May 6, 2011

~Penang Trip Part 1~

~Penang Trip Part 1~

wooohoooo~~~~
I'm finally went to Penang with my dearest friends 
last weekend.
Although is was a random trip,
but it was really interesting and fun!!
Although something bad happened before we heading there..
Thank you Elson for droved us there>.<
I knew you really tired after drove all day long..
Thanks Coco for let me stayed at her beautiful house,
with her super nice mummy^^
Thanks  aunty for cooking a lot of delicious food^^
and thank you Arash^^ for making us laughed all the days..
you guys were really really good^^
love you all so so much^^ muaksss!
I still have many food haven't try
and places that haven't visit..
so..
I will visit Penang again!!
I swear!! hehe^^

~~on the way to Penang~~






~Iced Cendol~


~Iced Kacang~





Reached Penang^^
OMG!!!!! 1st time sited for the ferry...
and it was...argh!!
is fun..but we all really tired..
bcoz we need to wait for so long 
to get into the ferry..
however, new experienced..hehe>.<


this street is full of all delicious food^^
If i'm staying here
sure I'll get fat easily..@@
oh! I dint want fat anymore>.<



~莲子羹~
~4果汤~
~Peanut Sup~花生糖水~
~ soy with almond~



No comments:

Post a Comment